Q. How do I save the company payroll folder to a Flash drive or CD?
A. Please use the following steps to save to a Flash drive:
1. Insert the flash drive into a USB slot.
2. Select "Copy Folder" or "Backup" on the TKT Payroll Main Menu bar.
3. Click the "Backup Payroll to Flash Drive (Removable)" button.
4. A popup message will display that the company payroll folder has been copied to the flash drive.
Please use the following steps to save to a CD:
1. Click "start".
2. Click "Computer".
3. Double click "Local Disk(C:).
4. Locate and double click the "Program Files (x86)" folder.
5. Locate and double click the "TKT Payroll" folder.
6. Locate and Right click on your company payroll folder and
left click "Copy".
7. Scroll down and locate your CD Drive.
8. Right click on your CD Drive and left click "Paste"