TKT Enterprises
TKT Payroll Software

Home Page

About Us


What's New?


State Tax W/H

State Tax Tables

Related Sites

Q. How do I setup a deduction for advances, garnishments, child support, etc.?

A.TKT Payroll software has 4 miscellaneous deductions that can be renamed and used for any kind of deduction. You may change the name of any of these 4 deductions by using the steps below. You should pick a miscellaneous deduction that is not currently being used.

1. Select "Utilities" on the main menu bar.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Rename the miscellaneous deduction title for the deduction you choose to use. You will have to abbreviate the title name to 6 digits or less (ex. Advanc, Garnis, Child). The miscellaneous deduction title names are universal for all employees.
4. Click the "Save Changes" button.

After you have made the name change for the miscellaneous deduction, select “Employee Records” on the Main Menu bar and click “Employee Changes”. Select the subject employee record and enter the amount to be deducted per pay period in the box to the right of the miscellaneous deduction you renamed. Click the “Save” button to save the change. A deduction will be made for every pay period until the deduction amount is removed from the employee record.