TKT Enterprises
TKT Payroll Software

Home Page

About Us


What's New?


State Tax W/H

State Tax Tables

Related Sites

Q.How do I change the ending date for pay period and year-to-date?

A.Instructions for changing period ending date are below:

1. Click "Process/Correct Payments" on the Main Menu bar.
2. Highlight "Correct Prior Pay Period" and click "Correct
Calculated Hours".
3. Click the down arrow to Select Pay Period Date to correct .
4. When the "Correct Prior Payroll Saved" screen displays, edit
the date displayed in the box to the right of the description "Ending".
5. Click the "Save Payroll" button.
6. Click "Yes" for the "Save Payroll Corrections" popup box.

Your pay period ending date has now been changed for both
the current pay period file (PAYx) and the year-to-date file (YTDx).