Q. How do I correct pay period and year-to-date totals?
A. Use the following steps to correct any saved pay period:
1. Select “Enter New Payroll” on the Main Menu bar.
2. Click “Correct Prior Pay Period”.
3. Click “Correct Calculated Hours”.
4. Click the down arrow on the “(Select) Pay Period Date to Correct” box, and select the pay period you want to correct.
5. When the “Correct Prior Payroll Saved” screen displays, click the down arrow on the “(Select) Employee Name” box, and select the employee you want to recalculate.
6. When the employee information displays, click the “Calculate Pay” button, and the gross and deductions will recalculate on the right side of the screen.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all employees. You can also use this to enter hours for an employee who might have been missed.
8. After all employees have been corrected and recalculated, click the “Save Payroll” button.
All subsequent year-to-date pay periods (YTDx) will automatically be adjusted.
Use the following steps to delete the last pay period/or roll back the last pay period:
1. Select "Utilities" on the Main Menu bar.
2. Click 'Delete/Roll Back Last Pay Period'.
3. When the “Rollback” screen displays, click the “Roll Back Pay Period” button.
The last pay period number will be reduced by one. For example: If the last pay period number was 12, it will be 11 after the roll back.