Q. How do I setup a pre-tax deduction to print on Form W-2?
A. You have a choice of entering the W-2 Code for either the 1st or 2nd Miscellaneous Deduction only. Instructions for the setup process are below:
1. Click "Utilities" on the Main Menu bar.
2. Click "Review Installed Settings".
3. Click the check box to right of the 1st or 2nd Deduction Title to make the deduction Non-Taxable.
4. Enter the W-2 Box 12 Code in the box that displays to the left of the 1st or 2nd Deductions under the heading "W-2 Box 12".
5. Click the "Save Changes" button to save your change.