TKT Enterprises
TKT Payroll Software

Home Page

About Us


What's New?


State Tax W/H

State Tax Tables

Related Sites

Q.How do I correct pay period and year-to-date totals?

A.The following was extracted from the "Help" selection on the TKT Payroll Main Menu bar:


Any saved pay period can be corrected by selecting 'Correct Prior Pay Period' under the 'Enter New Payroll' selection on the Main Menu bar. You can use this selection to 'Correct Calculated Hours' or 'Correct After The Fact' payrolls. Click the down arrow on the 'Select Pay Period Date to Correct' box, and select the pay period to be corrected. Click the down arrow on the '(Select) Employee Name' box, and select the employee to be corrected. After you have entered corrections for all employees, click the 'Save Payroll' button. All subsequent year-to-date pay periods (YTDx) will automatically be adjusted.

You can delete the last pay period/or roll back the last pay period. Select "Utilities" on the Main Menu bar and click 'Delete/Roll Back Last Pay Period'. The purpose of this function is to roll back the last pay period, or delete the last pay period. The pay period file (PAYx) and the year-to-date file (YTDx) for the last pay period will be deleted. The last pay period number will be reduced by one. For example: If the last pay period number was 12, it will be 11 after the roll back.